• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Old Republic Launches

Leave a Comment
Star Wars The Old Republic has officially launched today. To celebrate Bioware have released a great new video that details how the game was conceived and follows it through production. You can check it out via the embed below, courtesy of darthhater.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...