• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Dancing with the Stars

2 comments
Well the wait is almost over. Bioware have announced that the Game Testing programme for The Old Republic finishes tomorrow. Ten days later the lucky ones will be starting their Early Access to the game as it finally launches for real. I can't wait!

What to do in the meantime... already I am feeling separation anxiety, I need my SWTOR fix! It'll be a good time to get the Christmas preparations sorted out (the tree is going up this afternoon), and I'll see if I can finally get my final playthrough of Mass Effect 2 finished. Once SWTOR launches I can't see myself playing anything else until Mass Effect 3 launches in March.

In the meantime I wanted to share the following video, possible the first piece of SWTOR machinima. Perhaps it will make you smile as much as it did me.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...