• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, November 04, 2011

Travels and travails

Leave a Comment
A quick update this week, mainly to let everyone know that there won't be any blog posts for a while as I'm travelling to South Africa with work this weekend. I'm looking forwards to it as it's one place I've never been before.

On the SWTOR front Bioware have begun Phase 3 of the pre-release guild program; Deployment. This means they will shortly be allocating guilds that qualify to the server types that they have chosen. They also revealed that the following server types will be available at launch: PvE, PvP, RP-PvE, and RP-PvP.

Finally, Bioware have released the Imperial Agent progression video as this weeks Friday Update. Check the embed below.


Edit: Additionally Bioware have released details of the Early Access program. Those who pre-order could get into the game up to 5 days early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...