• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SWTOR Fun Facts

Leave a Comment
After six years in development, Early Game Access for SWTOR begins today for a few lucky souls. By way of celebration here are a few fun facts about the game.

  • Much of Chapter 1 of SWTOR was playable in the original Neverwinter Nights game engine years ago. (source)
  • The Sith Inquisitor storyline was partially inspired by the character of Rasitlin Majere from the Dragonlance novels. (source)
  • The Imperial Agent storyline was partially inspired by Special Circumstances, a creation of the SF Space Opera novelist Iain M Banks. (source)
  • The codex in the game contains over 120,000 words. (source)
  • If read through completely the game's script would last longer than the entire 86-episode run of the HBO television show "The Sopranos". It would take 3 days without sleep. (source)
  • Just one section of Tatooine has more creatures than all of Dragon Age: Origins. (source)
  • The Jedi Sage advanced class was originally called the Jedi Wizard, but was changed due to community feedback. (source)
  • The Collector's Edition weights approximately 3.5kg (7lbs)(source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...