• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taking the Myth

1 comment
I just wanted to post a big shout out to all my friends in Acolytes of Valor, who last night risked virtual life and limb to help me get the final part I required for my class mythical weapon. It was a great raid and I'd never been to Veeshan's Peak before, which turned out to be a great zone; epic and fun.

Thanks again everyone, I'm a very happy warden this morning!

Merecraft wields the mythical Bite of the Wolf

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bro :)

    Was very nice to see your name up in lights across Norrath channels! Fun raid too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...