• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, October 17, 2011

Four tanks and a healer

Leave a Comment
Just came across this video and it made me chuckle a fair few times. It's an animated tale of five players in an MMO circa 1995 (basically, it looks and sounds like Everquest), and is the first of a two-part series which hopes to become a regular serial. It reminds me a lot of the awesome The Guild, but seems to be a little more on-the-money as far as my EQ memories go.

Anyway, check out the embed below. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...