• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Four tanks and a healer - Part 2

Leave a Comment
The second part of the amusing new web mini-series Four Tanks and a Healer has now been released. This is the final part of the story in its current form, so let's hope they get picked up for a full on series. It shows a lot of promise.

I've embedded it below, and you can find the first part here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...