• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, October 01, 2011

EQ2 and Transformers - my first vBlog!

Leave a Comment
Another slow week in gaming terms this week, mainly due to my lad bringing the plague back from his nursery and infecting the whole family! the only game time I did get was running the Protector's Realm raid with Acolytes of Valor in EQ2. I hadn't done the zone before and it was an absolute blast (thanks to Voltaan for leading the raid), and I also got a lot of great priest drops and the first part of my class mythical weapon quest completed.

There was one slight hiccup however! Voltaan insisted that for the first four boss fights I sacrifice myself in order to make them attackable. It was only after I had bravely died four times and my armour was at 60% that our guild leader pointed out the raid mechanics had been changed and there was no longer any need for anyone to die! Thanks guys!

So, as hinted at in my recent post I got hold of a new bit of tech this week that I wanted to show you. I've been messing round with it quite a bit (in between cleaning up after sick family members) and I wanted to show it to you because it offers a glimpse at the way gaming may well work in the future (plus it gives me a chance to show off a bit :p ). Therefore I have made my first (and very possibly last) video blog. Check the embed below or click through for the 1080p HD version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...