• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dragon Age Redemption

2 comments
The first episode of Dragon Age: Redemption has been released today to coincide with the launch of the second downloadable content pack for Dragon Age 2, entitled Mark of the Assassin.

Redemption is a live-action web series set in the Dragon Age world and is produced, written by and stars Felicia Day (who also produced, wrote and starred in the excellent MMO-based web series The Guild). She plays the same character that is the focus of the new DLC for the game, so it's a nice way to expand on the game's universe.

Anyway, check it out in the embed below. It's quite fun, and has pretty good production values for a web series. I intend to pick up the new DLC for Dragon Age 2 once I've finished my current play through of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and will have a review up shortly afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, fun! I like Felicia Day, but she's not the greatest actress around huh? Still, interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's hardly Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings, but a well-made bit of fun at least. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...