• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, September 08, 2011

SWTOR PAX Prime Panel

Leave a Comment
Just a quick heads up that G4tv.com now have the full Bioware TOR panel from PAX Prime up in high definition. It's an hour long and definitely worth the watch if you're following the game. The panel covers story, pvp, raids and lots more.

You can catch it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...