• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Old Republic Release Date

Leave a Comment
Following my prescient post yesterday, Bioware have formally announced the release date for Star Wars The Old Republic.

22nd December 2011

This is the European launch date. The US date is 20th December. It's going to be a great Christmas this year! In addition Bioware have released details of the subscription pricing for the game.
"Each copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic will come with 30 days of subscription time, after which you have the option to continue playing with one of the following monthly subscription fees:
  • 1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
  • 3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
  • 6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)"
Update: Bioware have now announced that the game will launch simultaneously in the US and EU. The new launch date in Europe is now:

20th December 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...