• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, August 05, 2011

Consulars and consoles

1 comment
Two great, but very different videos for you today. One a long-awaited class video for SW:TOR and the other a sneak peak at a new RPG based on Game of Thrones (kind of). Read on for the details and the vids.

Finally, after an age of waiting, Bioware have given us the class video for the Jedi Consular. This was the last remaining class video to be released, some three months after the previous one. Not only that but they have finally given us some hard information about the Consular's ship, abilities and skill trees, and companions. Check out the embed below and the new official Jedi Consular class page.


On to the second video. This time a role-playing game based on HBO's adaptation of A Game of Thrones. Except it's re-imagined as a classic 8-bit console game. But not really. Check it out below, it's quite fun :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...