• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Top 10 Reasons to Play The Old Republic

Leave a Comment
This fan-video has been around for a while now, but it's worth linking as it neatly highlights a lot of the reasons I'm personally interested in the game and I thought some of you might be interested as well.

It's well put together and whilst I might argue with some of the positions the poster places various features in (I probably wouldn't include EA as a plus point!) its a good summary of what the game has the potential to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...