• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Old Republic Box Art

Leave a Comment
The following image seems to have been released early by a (apparently respected) Polish game shop website. It purports to be the box art for The Old Republic and also mentions a pre-order date of 21st July (i.e. this Thursday!).

Whether it's fake or not, it's a gorgeous image.


Personally I think it may be genuine, for two reasons. First of all it is very reminiscent of the box art for the original Knights of the Old Republic box art below.
Additionally the box art contains some images we haven't seen publicly before, such as the  the central image of the central Jedi (one of the characters from the Deceived CGI trailer).

I hope it's real because it means the launch announcement must be getting closer. Let's hope we get some big announcements at Comic-Con later this week!

UPDATE!

The box art is now confirmed to be genuine. Not only that but The Old Republic is now officially available for pre-order in several flavours, including a very juicy (and expensive!) Collector's Edition. You can find all the details on the official site here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...