• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, June 06, 2011

SWTOR Opening Cinematic

Leave a Comment
Bioware have released the opening cinematic for Star Wars: The Old Republic today. It's the third and final CGI trailer by Blur studios and it is quite simply amazing. I'll embed it below, but I urge you to click through for the full HD version.

If only the prequel movies had been as good as this!

Return

If you liked that (and if you didn't, are you mad?), then you should check out the other CGI trailers that were released at previous E3 shows. I'll embed them below.

Deceived

Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...