• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SWTOR iGoogle theme released

1 comment
Google have finally approved my SWTOR iGoogle theme and added it to the official gallery. I first posted about the theme here, but since then I have changed a few things.

First of all Google would not accept the original theme as they do not accept any that have any kind of logo as part of the header graphics. Consequently I have had to remove the logo, but I also took the opportunity to add a few more pictures and tidy up and improve the existing ones.

This is how the theme now looks in iGoogle (click for large version).


If you want to use the theme yourself you can now do so by going here and clicking Add It Now.

Here is a preview of a few of the header graphics (click to enlarge).





The old theme, with the logo is still available if you would prefer to use it, but as it is not hosted on the official theme gallery it may take longer to load or occasionally bug out. If you want to use it you need to set the following as your iGoogle url: http://google.com/ig?skin=http://swtor-theme.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/swtor_theme.xml

I hope you enjoy the theme and find it useful.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...