• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, June 04, 2011

SWTOR E3 preview

2 comments
Last bit of Star Wars The Old Republic news for this week, I promise! There will be a lot more next week however as it is E3 2011, the Electronic Entertainments Expo, which is the largest gaming expo in the world.

Bioware and EA have some big stuff lined up on the SWTOR front and have released a great preview video which also serves as a great advert for the game as a whole. Promised so far are reveals of the end-game raid systems, reveals of private transport mechanisms (mounts), full play sessions on the planet of Tatooine and a brand new Blur CG trailer.

Here's the video. Expect lots more detailed SWTOR news next week.

2 comments:

  1. That Vid looks impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does doesn't it?! Let's hope we have an MMO that lives up to the hype for once :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...