• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

SWTOR European Game Testing Update

1 comment
An email from EA popped into my inbox today. Quite a short and simple message, but one that carried a lot of hope and excitement!
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will soon begin a new round of game testing in Europe.
Want to be a part of BioWare's most anticipated game ever? Sign up at swtor.com/tester.
If you haven't signed up yet and are in the EU now would be a good time to do so!

Bioware have set up a brand new dedicated server and customer service centre in Galway, specifically for the EU players of The Old Republic. The fact that they are now ready to begin testing along with the US shows that launch really is getting closer!

Great news for Star Wars day! May the Fourth be with you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...