• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Portal 2 DLC announced

Leave a Comment
Valve have announced the first DLC (downloadable content) pack for Portal 2. It will arrive in the Summer (no formal release date yet) and include brand new test chambers, leaderboards and new special challenge modes for both single and multi player.

Best of all, it will be completely free!

I absolutely loved Portal 2, so some new content will be most welcome to make the wait for Star Wars: The Old Republic a little easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...