• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, May 05, 2011

ME3 delayed

1 comment
Bioware have announced that Mass Effect 3 will be delayed and now release sometime in the first quarter of 2012.

Executive producer Casey Hudson said
The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone’s expectations.
Personally, whilst sad I won't get to experience Commander Sheperd's final fight against the Reapers this year, I think delaying the game is the right thing to do if it means a more complete and polished product. It also means the game won't clash with the release of The Old Republic later in the year as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sad news but now I get to finish one and two in time..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...