• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Into the Noose

1 comment
I've finally gotten round to writing the next part of the story of Merecraft and Udrath's adventures in Everquest 2. It's now up in the Roleplay Stories section of the blog. This is the story that Adurj and I are writing together, taking it in turns for each chapter.

You can read it here.

1 comment:

  1. Great read mate. Thouroughly enjoyed that, but damn ruthless! Holy Moly! That's gonna be one tough one to follow! Phew.. /wipes brow..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...