• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Winter is here!

1 comment
Just a quick reminder that Game of Thrones premiers tomorrow on HBO (and on Monday on Sky Atlantic for UK viewers). The series has been getting phenomenal reviews; it's hard to wait!

HBO have posted an interactive Viewers' Guide to the show, which is a great starting point for those who haven't read the books and might want to explore some of the background to the series.

Should be a good week next week! Game of Thrones and Portal 2 are both going to be fighting for my attention.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...