• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, April 04, 2011

A little treat from HBO

4 comments
Only two weeks now until Game of Thrones, HBO's adaptation of George RR Martin's awesome books arrives. HBO have been good enough to put the first 14 minutes of episode one up online as a teaser, so go have a look! As a fan of the book it looks fantastic :)

Embedded below but you should really click through for the HD version.


Edit: A quick update. HBO have also released a 30 minute making-of documentary. It's definitely worth a watch! You can see it here.

4 comments:

  1. I thank you profusely Mere, I've been waiting for a Movie adaptation since 1996 & forgot it was on lastnite like the numbnutz I am.

    Looks good & I anticipate Sunday eagerly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What channel they showing it on in the UK bro?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Jahf, glad to be of service ;)
    It's on Sky Atlantic in the UK mate. I think it shows the day after it premiers in the States (so 17th or 18th of April).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...