• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun with science

Leave a Comment
Portal 2 is currently pre-loading on my PC through Steam, and is scheduled to be released on April 18. There are even some rumours that it may get released early. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, in order to build up my excitement level for the game I've been watching Valve's advertising campaign for Portal 2. It is based on a series of adverts for products made by Aperture Laboratories (which will be familiar to players of the first game).

Whilst they don't show any gameplay or story they do display the same dark streak of humour that made the original Portal such a joy. The ads are almost like trailers for an evil-Pixar movie. Add the voice of the awesome JK Simmons to the adverts and they are worth watching even if you don't intend to get the game.

I've embedded them below if you want to check them out.





Edit: Looks like the early release may happen after all! See here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...