• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, April 01, 2011

Fool me once...

Leave a Comment
Here are a few gaming related April Fools from around the web. It's become a bit of a tradition for MMO publishers to have an April Fools joke, and some of them have become quite complex over the years.

Here's my pick of the best from 2011.

First up Blizzard are introducing their own version of the Microsoft paperclip to World of Warcraft. Meet Crabby the Dungeon Helper.

Bioware have added a new localisation language to Star Wars: The Old Republic. In addition to French and German the game will also be available in Shyriiwook, the language of the Wookiees. Make sure you watch the videos, especially the romance scene!


Wyaaaghh ma Garrrhh ghh wa-gwah!

Guild Wars 2 has revealed their new class, the Commando. There are five videos up on the linked site, each showing one of the Commando's weapon specialities. The video below is the Predator Air Strike ability.


For those table-toppers amongst you Games Workshop have a new game guide coming out: How to Roll Citadel Dice.

On the techy side Google have a new feature to announce today. GMail Motion means you can now write your emails using a system similar to Microsoft Kinect, and also look like you are trying to bring a plane in to land at the same time.


Finally, I fell for one myself this year. My brother put up a great story on his blog Le Bard Connection that I completely fell for (for about ten minutes anyway!). Nice one mate!

If I find any more that impress me I'll update this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...