• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, March 14, 2011

WTF?

1 comment
Regular readers will know I'm really looking forwards to HBO's upcoming A Game of Thrones TV adaptation, as well as the fifth book in the series, A Dance With Dragons, which is being released in July.

Well, it appears the news is spreading. I just had to post this as it's the weirdest thing I've seen from Far East television since the infamous Korean animation doggy-poo. The following is a genuine Taiwanese news report about the release of the Game of Thrones TV series and the new book. I think. It could also be about George RR Martin killing a panda and street dancing with Tyrion Lannister whilst Harry Potter falls in love. I'm not sure. It's just too weird for words...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...