• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, March 03, 2011

SWTOR: Death Marks and Jetpacks

Leave a Comment
Bioware sprung a surprise today by releasing the new class video for Bounty Hunters. There is no doubt that these mercenaries are one of the most visually interesting classes, as you can see in the video (embedded below). Every time they release one of their class videos it makes me want to play that class!

In addition to the new video, IGN has a new interview with the developers about the Bounty Hunter class. There's some interesting stuff here, and it sounds like Bounty Hunters will be very different to other classes in terms of their storyline and companions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...