• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, March 03, 2011

News of Thrones

2 comments
It's a busy news day today!

Two exciting pieces of Game of Thrones news I wanted to highlight, hot off the press.

First of all, for readers of the books, you'll be pleased to know that A Dance With Dragons, the next book in the series will finally be released in the US and UK on July 12th! This is huge news to fans of the books - it has been almost six years since the last part was originally released.

Secondly, HBO have released the first official trailer for their Game of Thrones TV series. See below.


There won't be any more updates for a few days. I have a busy weekend (including a new EQ2 raid I have not done before) then I'm off to Berlin for most of next week. I'll be back towards the end of next week with my thoughts on how the raid went though.

Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    July 12th FINALLY!!

    Have a safe trip & be well Mere, looking forward to reading your thoughts after you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That summed up my thoughts when I heard the news too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...