• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

It's here (kind of)!

2 comments
Well, my copy of Dragon Age 2 has arrived! It is installed on my PC, along with all the dowloadable content and ready to go!

Except I can't play it yet.

The game does not officially come out in Europe until Friday 11th, and won't unlock for me until then. Oh well, I'll just have to count down the time by watching the awesome launch video again :)


I'll be posting my early thoughts on the game sometime after the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bit in the vid where the Dragon grabs for him as he somersaults backwards out the way. Now that's one cool move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the finishing moves from the first game. They have apparently added similar moves to the mages this time round too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...