• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday snippets

Leave a Comment
A few snippets of news I found interesting today.

First up the final DLC pack for Mass Effect 2 has been officially announced. Arrival will launch on 29th March and bridge the game with Mass Effect 3. The DLC involves Shepard looking for an undercover operative who has evidence of the final Reaper assault on the galaxy. Hopefully I'll have completed Dragon Age 2 by then!

Talking of which, I am still enjoying the game immensely. Some of the chatter between companions has had me in stitches. Bioware have released the first patch for the PC version of the game, which you can download here.

Finally, the first TV ad for Portal 2 popped up today. Have a look below :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...