• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, March 28, 2011

Arrival arrives in a few hours

Leave a Comment
Mass Effect 2: Arrival, the final DLC for Mass Effect 2 is released tomorrow. I'll be getting it and letting you know my thoughts and how it ties ME2 into the forthcoming final part in the Mass Effect trilogy.

In the meantime, here is the launch trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...