• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Monday, February 14, 2011

Radiohead spring a surprise!

2 comments
Not a gaming related post I'm afraid, rather just a heads up for any Radiohead fans out there (like myself).

The band have announced today that their new album, The King of Limbs, will be released this coming Saturday, 19th February. It will be available for download from the official site only, with a vinyl/cd version to be released at a later date.

Radiohead continue to surprise with their album releases (their last one, In Rainbows was released with a pay-what-you-want policy). This one is being released with absolutely no forewarning whatsoever. No-one in the music press or industry even knew it was coming. It even seems to have managed to escape the Twitter-ati.

I don't think I've ever known another band to announce their album is going to be released only five days after the announcement! Anyway, it was a nice surprise today :)

Right, I'm off with work for a few days so don't expect any more updates until the weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Radiohead do like to do things differently.

    Hope work is OK mate. Say 'Hi' to Mum for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...