• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rift VIP Beta Key Giveaway

Leave a Comment
Trion have kindly sent me a special Rift: Planes of Telara VIP Beta Key to give away. The key can be used on up to 25 different accounts, so if you'd like to try out the game read on.

This special key allows VIP Beta Access, which means you will be able to access all of the beta events between now and the launch of the game on March 1st.

You can read my thoughts on the game here, but if you'd like to try it yourself and make your own mind up follow the instructions below.
  1. Go to https://account.RIFTgame.com to login or create a new account.
  2. Click "Apply Code" on the left-hand navigation bar and enter the VIP key.
  3. You're done! You will automatically be invited into the remaining beta events.
The key to use is:
LFDN-EDE9-2ZKW-9LPR-2EWP

This key will work on up to 25 different accounts, so it's first-come first-served I'm afraid!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...