• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Life and Death

Leave a Comment
The next chapter in the story of Merecraft and Udrath's adventures in Everquest 2 is now up in the Roleplay Stories section of the blog. This is the story that Adurj and I are writing together, taking it in turns for each chapter.

You can read it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...