• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, December 10, 2010

Stories and Funnies

3 comments
Adurj has posted a couple of new chapters in the ongoing story of Merecraft and Udrath. They're great reads, so check them out using the links below or in the Roleplay Stories section of the blog.

1. Recruitment
2. The Unknown Truth

Right, on to something else. Those of you not resident in the UK may not realise that video games are currently the big bugbear in the British media right now.

Panorama (the BBC's respected investigative journalism programme) recently ran an investigation in to the addictiveness of video games that was as one-sided and biased as any red-top scaremongering piece. Mainstream media chat shows have been lambasting video games for their violent and addictive properties left, right and centre, with the Daily Mail and The Sun leading the charge.

So, it's nice to have someone talk about them on prime time television in a fun and balanced way, even if it is from a rather unusual source. Step forwards Irish comedian Dara O'Briain...

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mere TYVM for that that Dude was DAMN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! He was also to my utter sadness quite honest & on point with that skit on the gamers :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he was, wasn't he! You could tell that he's a real gamer at heart though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dara O Brien's comedy :) Thanks for the link and bloggy plug too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...