• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lambs to Lions

Leave a Comment
A couple of pieces of news that may interest some of you.

First of all one of my favourite bands, Lamb have reformed after over 6 years. Lou and Andy have always had a bit of a fractious relationship, but it has given us some beautiful music over the years, so I'm really happy they have got back together and are working on a new album, 5, due for release next year.

Secondly, from Lamb to the Lions of Lannister. HBO have released a ten minute behind the scenes for A Game of Thrones, their adaptation of George RR Martin's book. It's looking good, so check it out below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...