• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Friday, December 17, 2010

Just because

1 comment
Just posting this because I came across it again and it's one of the best bad-guy speeches ever in a game. The first time I ever came across this in game still sticks in my mind...

Major, major spoilers ahead for those who have not played Mass Effect.

"You exist because we allow it and you will end because we demand it."


Oh, and I'm beta testing again... darn NDAs...

1 comment:

  1. Great Stuff! Now I'm tempted to dig out Mass Effect again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...