• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's coming!

1 comment
So, so, so excited about this! Mass Effect 3 has finally been confirmed with a fantastic teaser trailer (see below).

Regular readers will know the Mass Effect rpgs are my favourite single player games. I cannot wait to see how Shepard's story turns out in the final chapter. The Reapers have finally launched their attack and it's up to Shepard to gather his forces and stop them.

Anyway, Christmas 2011 looks like the time we will find out if Earth can be saved.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...