• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Game of Thrones trailer

Leave a Comment
I'm still loving the books (when I can manage to tear them out of my wife's hands!) and am really looking forwards to the new HBO adaptation. The new trailer, released today and embedded below, looks like it's going to be pretty faithful. It will be great to see adult fantasy done well on television at last. Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...