• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fireside tales

3 comments
In preparation for my answer to Adurj's challenge I have now posted up a new section to the blog in which you will be able to find many of the roleplay stories I have written for my MMO characters over the years.

Consequently there is a new link at the top of the page to the story index. Not all the stories are posted up right now, but they will be within the next few days. For now you will at least be able to read the tales of Merecraft and Udrath from the original Everquest days. For anyone who is interested this will serve as some background for the tales to come in response to Adurj's post.

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Now, this is going to be a hefty trip down memory lane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read all the previous stories & I quite enjoyed them, looking forward to the new work immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Just posted links to the other stories too (the ones from other games). So, now I can concentrate on replying to Adurj's post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...