• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A birthday challenge!

1 comment
Just a quick update today. First of all, Happy Birthday to Le Bard Connection, a great blog written by my brother which is one year old today. Keep up the good work mate!

Secondly, Adurj has thrown down the gauntlet with a small roleplaying challenge that I intend to pick up on soon. Watch out for a response in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! Thanks for the 'Grats and looking forward to seeing your response...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...