• Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity
  • Far Beyond My Capacity

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crack... zzztttt..pffttt.

2 comments
That's the sound of my PSU frying as I turned on my gaming PC last night :(

Have a new one ready to be fitted later tonight, but just crossing my fingers that the cpu and motherboard have survived. If not it's going to be an expensive week and no Civ 5 or AoC to see me through either!

Update: All is now working fine. Replaced the psu and luckily everything else seems to have survived!

2 comments:

  1. Ack!! Sorry to hear that. I hope you get it all fixed up soon. Just to cheer you up, when that happened to my comp earlier this year, it fried the mobo. Good luck mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I got away with it. Had a scary moment that was eventually tracked down to a bad sata cable, but I'm now back up and running.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...